Cashback Shopping Forum

A forum dedicated to saving money when you shop online by the use of coupon codes and cashback shopping sites.

Free VIP Access to the World's Largest Cash Back Site

cashbackhack

Free VIP Access to the World's Largest Cash Back Site

Post by cashbackhack on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:55 pm

So I'm sure we're all familiar with the concept of 'cash back,' or getting money back on purchases you make, right?

Well, there's a publicly traded company founded in 2003 called DubLi, offering both Free AND Paid (V.I.P.) memberships, the latter pays HIGHER cash back percentages than any other company!

http://thecashbackhack.com

Here are just some merchants with their respective cash back percentages with DubLi's V.I.P. membership:
• Groupon: 8.4%
• Walmart: 7%
• Target: 7%
• Kmart: 7.3%
• Sam’s Club: 7.5%
• Macy’s: 7.8%
• Apple Store: 7%
• Best Buy: 7%
• iTunes: 10.2%
• Sephora: 9%
• Avon: 9.9%
• Foot Locker: 9.2%
• Priceline: 11%
• Hotels.com: 11.8%
...AND THERE ARE PLENTY MORE (10,000+)!

Another cool thing is as a VIP member, your Cash back is paid out monthly via bank transfer OR via prepaid Mastercard that you can use like a debit card or cash out at any ATM.

Now, just like eBates or Fat Wallet, you can sign up as a Free member. They'll even give you $10 just to start (you just choose a username and enter your email...that's it!).

But like a Sam's Club or Costco membership, the real VALUE is in the paid membership, which costs $99/yr, but you'd easily earn that back -- and then some -- in any given year.

As it happens, I have a few V.I.P. membership vouchers to part with -- WHICH WAIVE THE $99 UPGRADE FEE -- and I'm giving them away on a first come, first serve basis.

Just send me an email at chad@thecashbackhack.com and I'll let you know if I still have any left. Or again, if you want a very brief but thorough explanation, http://thecashbackhack.com

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:12 am